Monday, October 22, 2012

Pret A Manger

Pret A Manger is a British sandwich chain I prefer besides my other favourite chain Le Pain Quotidien. I first discovered Pret in London (well, you cannot really miss the chain there) and now have also found shops also in New York, where they were advertised as "The best thing that has come from England since The Beatles".


I always choose Pret over Starbucks and to my delight Pret has arrived also to Chicago so I was able to have my coffee breaks there. 

 
















I really like their philosophy about the fresh food made from natural ingredients and good service.


And it tastes good as well!




If there are going to be more restaurant chains landing to Finland I would hope that they would be chains like Pret A Manger, Le Pain Quotiden and Wagamama rather than Starbucks...


 

No comments:

Post a Comment